Sunday, January 29, 2012

What We Learned: 15 months

I wrote last week that Bennett was learning and growing on his own timeline. It left me a little worried that I wouldn't have enough leftover to brag on for his monthly update. He proved me wrong.

Bennett learned to say "this" and "that."

I learned that he may not be know how to say many words, he knows the meaning of what I say.

Bennett learned not only where his belly button is, but his ears, his nose and his socks.

I learned that my belly button can still make the kid break out laughing.

Bennett learned to hug Atticus.

I learned that watching Bennett give Grandma and Mary and Atticus hugs is almost as good as getting one yourself.

Bennett learned to stir, and saute and put a lid on it.

I learned that sauted cheerios are quite tasty.

Bennett learned about the love of shoes, but that they still don't taste very good.

We learned that he loves to laugh, he loves to make us laugh, and he loves to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment