Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Drivel

I apologize for the recent blog silence.  There isn't much to report from Casa de King as of late.  We have tried a few new restaurants, resolved some resolutions, read a book, walked the dog. Rather than succumbing to permanent blogger's block, I'll fill you in on the little bits you've missed out on lately. 

Bennett came down with his first cold of 2013.  When I went to check on him before I went to bed, I put his satin-sided blanket over him.  He woke up about ten minutes later to hack up a lung.  When he discovered this foreign blanket on him, he started screaming, "I don't want my jacket on! Take it off"  Note to self, he'd rather freeze all night than have anything that resembles his puffer jacket touch his skin. 

He still loves cooking, even with the spice display at Harris Teeter. 

 
He is also very interested in cleaning, the dishes, the wall, the floors.  He needs "his" bottle and a "towwa." 

 
This kid is his mother's child.  He has quite the sweet tooth proving it with an attempt to devour a donut in a single bite. 
Really, not much to report. We haven't even taken many pictures. However, even bathtime qualifies as a highlite this time of year and thus requires a photo.  He's even looking a the camera.  I wish we had discovered the "Bennett say cookie" trick earlier in the month, perhaps you'd see more eyeballs around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment