Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Full of Thanks


This year I have oh so much to be thankful for.
I am thankful for heated seats.
I am thankful for my new clarisonic mia and my newly clear complexion.
I am thankful for ravioli.  Bennett now eats a real supper.
I am thankful for my dvr, netflix and the time I have relaxing with Rocky after the baby goes to bed.
I am thankful that Rocky and I are both working.
I am thankful that we no longer have to travel for the holidays.
I am thankful that Bennett is sleeping through the night.
I am thankful for parents and sisters who are so eager and willing to help.
I am thankful for long-distance phone calls from fabulous friends.
I am thankful for new friends and reacquainted friends who understand unpredictable toddler schedules.
I am thankful for a healthy little boy.  We are so lucky.
I am thankful for my funny little dog who thinks he's at least one part human.
I am thankful for the teachers at Bennett's school who love him like their own.
I am thankful to be married to my best friend.
I am thankful that my mind, heart and soul is right where it needs to be right now.
I am thankful for the big things and the little things and all the in between things. 
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment