Monday, July 8, 2013
Summer Bucket List
1. Tour the Southern Living Idea House. I'm up for multiple visits, who wants to come with me?
2. Discover the only beach in Nashville, Percy Warner Park Beach.
3. Nashville Farmers Market. More peaches.
4. Make salsa with Bennett. My kid has a thing for kitchen appliances. Making his own dip will blow this little boy's mind, but hopefully not his tongue.
5. Fill my house with fresh flowers.
6. Make ice cream. Again with the kitchen appliances.
7. Arrington Vineyards. We'll leave the barnacle at home to save our scalp.
8. The Munro exhibit at Cheekwood.
9. Listening to the frogs and watching the lightning bugs from our front porch.
10. Plan our next trip.