Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Onward and Upward

I am trying to keep resolutions this year simple: no more negativity. We have plenty of things to worry about, but I don't want to bore you, my friends or my family by the little hamsters racing in my mind. I know I have pushed some friends (virtual and otherwise) away with my fears and my honesty. I need to learn a little from Hannah Horvath and quit the over-sharing.


Or worse. Yikes.

I have so much to be grateful for and I don't want the challenges to overcome the good stuff. 2013 was a doozie and I am happy to be turning the page and welcome 2014 with gusto. Feel free to slap me when I start whining again in February. I'll do the same when I see you put that pain au chocolat into your pie hole. Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment