Monday, November 19, 2012

How Pinteresting

So, I have replaced my blogging time with Pinterest.  I spend way too much time looking at interior design projects that are very child un-friendly and oreo cookie turkeys.  But at least I can say they are inspiring me to invest in window treatments, get back in the kitchen, and get my craft on. 
 
At the very least, I can show some in-progress home projects.
 
The room doesn't look quite so blue and blah in person.  You should come visit and see for yourself.  We could pin together.

The inspiration of strangers makes me do crazy things like introduce brass when I swore it off forever.  I live on the wild side. 

Like that time I spent three nights making a yarn wreath.  Rocky makes fun of me for crafting.

Maybe Pinterest can teach me how to fix those stairs.  Nothing says home like some dying mums and stained concrete.  Thanks Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment