Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And here I thought I was finished Christmas shopping

Sandra Bullock recently admitted that she is going all out for her little boy this Christmas:

"it's gonna be a little ridiculous.  I want the photo ops to be really great because he's not going to remember it," but he'll remember it by the photos when he's sixteen and says, 'I hate you--you're a horrible mother,' I'll go, 'Do you see this Christmas?  Do you see that I got you that life-size lion?  Shut up!  Get in your room and do your homework.  I was a good mother then.'  And that's what I'm going to use.  That's my ammunition."

I bought Bennett a bear and a puzzle.  I do not have adequate ammunition to protect myself from the many errors of my ways. I better go buy him a race car AND a pony. (Also, I love Sandra Bullock a little more now than I did before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment