Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I've Been Good this Year

Really, I have.  Not that it matters.  I have a fear that I am difficult to shop for.  That may be because the love of my life has gifted me things like cookbooks and strawberry wine for milestone birthdays.  I have since been told that despite my hints, he will not, under any circumstances ever buy me a gift I have asked for.  Well, good, fine.  So, for the three men who read this blog (Hi Tom!), these are really lovely gifts to purchase for your significant other, or your daughter, or your dog walker.  And, I assume the other three people reading this blog might be thinking that I'm a greedy wench.  I am not.  I know that the folks shopping for me this Christmas are the types to have already finished their Christmas shopping.  Really, I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart for all the lovely ladies that have actually been good this year.
Magnolia and flower illustration no. 6688
These magnolia prints on Etsy.  I have been obsessed with these for years.  Lovely.  Kari has beautiful prints of Paris and peonies too if magnolias and bugs aren't your thing.
Pure Balance Jacket
Lulu Lemon.  I don't have time to go to the gym, but I do wake up early on Saturday and like to pretend I've been to the gym.
Diptyque - Feus de Bois Candle
Diptyque.  I am perpetually afraid to burn my favorite candle of all time.  It would be nice to keep a stock of them in the house so I could refresh my home every time I cook bacon.
Fleur de Sel Caramels
Salted Caramel. I love salted caramel.  Good stuff.  Trader Jacques has some if you're not sure you're ready to line Chuck Williams' pocket.
That House from a Miracle on 34th Street, remake edition.  You know, the one that Susan wishes for?  Yeah that one.
Customized IPhone Case
A totally obnoxious yet perfectly preppy iPhone case.  The first time you saw it you hated the girl who had one, but you secretly want one too.  No, just me?
These shoes are hot.  I could totally wear them with my new LL yoga pants and this cocktail ring.  Actually, all of Kate's jewelry would make a good gift.
I used to buy myself one of these calendars every year.  Then I stopped buying myself nice things.  Ha!
Fried Chicken and Champagne
A cookbook.  Cookbooks make great gifts!  No really, they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment