Posting has been light lately, no? I just can't think about anything lately beyond house projects and the summer vacations I am not taking. So, to keep you up to date, a random list of bullet points, stream of consciousness style.
1. I really want to go to the beach.
2. My parents are going to Savannah next month and I am very jealous.
3. I miss going out to eat without the stress of a wiggly toddler.
4. I thought we were going to go see a movie together for the first time in two years. It didn't happen.
5. A few weeks ago we got ten hours of sleep on a Saturday. That was the first time in two years. It might have been better than a movie anyway.
6. I am contemplating buying cowboy boots.
7. Bennett is moving onto size 2T clothing. Big kids wear size 2T clothing.
8. His favorite game involves spatulas, griddles and make believe pancakes.
9. I miss baking.
10. My wish list for the house grows daily. It includes things like a new back splash and pedestal sinks and sod.
11. I mentioned to Rocky that our house needed a name. We both suggested the same one without knowing what the other one was thinking.
11. I like that you read my dorky blog.