Thursday, July 12, 2012

Held Hostage

A photo dump of all of the pictures that have been held hostage on our camera for months. Thanks to vacations, sickness, buying, selling, moving painting and stitching, I haven't had the time or the patience to download pictures in quite some time.
Super Sleepsack Man!
I think I left my block somewhere around here...

This was so long ago, I don't remember what was so interesting, perhaps a cute pupy, a sizzling steak, or more likely a stagnant puddle.
I cropped this photo so you couldn't see just how wussy I dress my kid.
He's a baller.
Hipster shoes

World watch out, he can reach door knobs. And he knows how to use them.

A smile like that can only mean one thing, a mouth full of cinnamon roll.

He's having too much fun to stop and take a cute Father's Day picture in matching polos.
Haven't featured a cute bathtub pictue in quite some time.

And to prove my child isn't always photogenic!


No comments:

Post a Comment