Tuesday, August 31, 2010

High Five-Low Five

High Five to:

1. Song of my summer: Sound of Sunshine by Michael Franti. Love.

2. Laura Mercier Tinted Foundation. I'm not much of a product junkie, but I think this stuff is worth the splurge. Allure would probably tell me I am commiting a beauty sin, but a tube lasts me almost the whole year.

3. Wiggly, squirmy baby movement. I will miss this way too much.

4. College football season kicks off in just a few days, bringing with it potato skins, rotel dip and many hours spent on bar stools.

5. Nearly two more weeks of recess!

Low Five Goes Out To:

1. Last day of XM radio trial. I have to say good bye to Nashville CM, The Spectrum, 90s on 9 and many others (It'll be a while before Rumpshaker comes across my dashboard...)

2. Everytime I go to repurchase a hair product, Pantene has stopped selling my standby. Stop with the rebranding people!

3. Outgrowing my favorite pair of maternity pants. Sad day.

4. College football should not be played in 90 degree heat. Seriously, last day of August and we have a five day stretch of 90+ temperatures. Mother nature, time to give the pregnant lady a break already.

5. My proclivity to be a joiner means my summer ends this week too. Back to meetings and clubs and no more summer slacker schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment