Monday, February 13, 2012

I waited a week for an update and all I got was this?

We had a pretty fabulous weekend.  We cleaned the house, we ate, we slept.  You know, we rocked it.  Bennett nearly doubled his vocabulary in a forty-eight hour period. He also learned how to open tupperware.
We continued our quest to try a new dining establishment once a week. We tried, and loved, Edley's in 12 South. Sadly, the bar tender left me questioning if I had really seen Zac Brown at the grocery store a few weeks ago. Who knew that face, those whiskers and that hat were so commonplace?
Ok, so apparently, very common.  Go ahead, google "Zac Brown look alike."  I can wait.  But no, really, there are a lot. 

We watched a fabulous movie, Midnight in Paris.  It was lovely.  And fell in love again.  With Paris and cheap red wine.  Cycles Gladiator Syrah pairs well with Woody Allen and the couch.    So really, it's no wonder I haven't had time to post or send Valentine's or write the great American novel.  I am entirely too busy eating, drinking and basking in toddler-hood.  You can't blame me, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment