Friday, February 17, 2012

Pretty Things

Sometimes, the blog world can get overwhelming. So many pretty things, pretty people, pretty plates.  But there are days like today when I am reminded that there are simple things to do and do well. These should be things to aspire to, so today, I am left wanting...

I want to be the kind of person who has fresh cut flowers in my home.

I want to make more time for homemade treats.

I want to look effortlessly put-together.  Note to self, buy more fun jewelry.

I want to take Bennett to the beach.

I want to respond to keep better touch with my friends and not reach out only when I need them.

I want to drink out of those pretty French wineglasses Ina garten uses.

I want to host dinner parties again.

I want to post more, write more.  Be a better blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment