Friday, December 31, 2010

Flashback Friday: National Ski's Christmas Card Flashback

The Ski's are coming to town this weekend to celebrate Christmas and feast on a B.B. In honor of this delayed jubilation, I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane through a history of Ski Family Christmas Cards.

Mary and I are wearing complimenting Christmas outfits complete with renessaisance arm sleeves. It is really too bad my hair peaked at six. Mary's hair could really only go up from here.
Or maybe not. That is one hot bowl cut, Mary. Mary is just precious and I am wearing stick on earrings and a headband.
My hair peaked in beauty at six, but did not peak in height. I must have been channeling Little House on the Prairie here. It really complemented my permed bangs. Do you think anyone recognized the background from a few Christmas cards ago?

The lace collars at least distracted you from the giant bow on Mary's head. Or maybe it was the two-dimensional fireplace?

No comments:

Post a Comment