Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Mom and Country Music Rocks

A few weeks ago I was having a bad day (or a bad month?) and my mom emailed me to tell me to get a babysitter for June 6 because she won tickets to CMA Fest! I secured a sitter faster than T. Swift can secure a boyfriend. Lucky for me, Taylor was there herself and brought two boyfriends! She shocked the audience with surprise guests Tim McGraw and Keith Urban. It was one of those awesome, "only in Nashville" moments.



Even from great seats, this was my iPhone's view.

Someone else's view. The pants look much tighter this close.


My mom was more than a little turned off by Luke Bryan's dance moves. She thought he danced more like a stripper girl than a country girl.














All in all it was a wonderful Nashville night and I would gladly accept free club level seats again, especially to see Miranda Lambert dressed like a drag queen playing Porter Wagoner. Good thing I love her.














No comments:

Post a Comment